• Proven ability authoring eLearning content using screen capture, graphics, audio/video and animation.
Read More »
• Extensive background in design and production of print, multimedia, elearning and emarketing materials.
• Curriculum development skills include working with senior management and subject matter experts to design and develop online and blended course programs for consumers and professionals.
• Highly creative and passionate about quality and customer satisfaction.
• Outstanding interpersonal, motivational and presentation skills.
• Designing, developing curricula to support the learning and development needs of internal/external clients along with collateral materials.
• Building elearning/mlearning modules, podcasts, video and webinar sales training content.
• Working with the subject matter experts to coordinate input, validate course design and content.
• Using assessment tools and soliciting feedback to provide recommendations for updating and improving content, delivery methods and overall training program effectiveness.
• Played a key role in establishing and rolling out Sales Portal and Learning Management System in support of the Onboarding Track Training Program.
• Designing, developing and producing interactive multimedia for corporate Sales Portal, Email/voice mail blasts, sales/marketing campaigns, training seminars.
• Managing hardware/software resources and advising end-users on best practice presentation methods.
• Developing and delivering sales/technical/customer training programs using multimedia formats and instructional methods (i.e. classroom/workshop instructor-led, online self-instructional, webinars, simulation exercises, role playing, CBT, etc.).
• Producing multimedia events including presentations, media support, print materials, premium items (corporate presentations, press conferences, employee forums, sales meetings, webinars, award ceremonies).
• Knowledgeable with entire multimedia production process (creative input, scripting, storyboarding, on-location/in-studio...
Read More »