Hi, I'm Joy, 22 yrs old and a college graduate. I've worked in an IT Company as an Data Encoder for almost 2 years. As a data encoder, I do input the given data into Excel and Database server. I also have basic knowledge and experience in QuickScan, OCR, Documentum, Crystal Report, and SQL Database Management . I am excellent in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Research skills. I am dedicated, competent, flexible, honest, and fast worker. If you consider my application, i will assure you that the quality of my work is at its best and...
Read More »
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
-Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
-Secures information by completing data base backups.
-Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
-Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Read More »