Oct 22, 2015|Software Application|$348|Completed
Apr 6, 2015|Networking & Security|$50|Completed
Currently CCNP certified.
Worked with following Cisco devices:
- Cisco SOHO and branch office routers: Cisco 800, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2800, 3600, 3700, 3800 series
- Cisco service provider routers: Cisco 7200, 7300, 7500, 7600, GSR 12000, ASR 1000, ASR 9000 platforms
- Cisco Catalysts switches: 2950, 2960, 3550, 3560, 3750, 3800, 4500, 6500
- Cisco ME series switches: 3400, 6524
- Cisco PIX 515E
Experienced in configuring:
- Routing: IGP (EIGRP, RIP, OSPF), BGP, NAT, PAT, PBR, MPLS (MPLS-VPN, EoMPLS, VPLS)
- Switching: VLANs, VTP, dot1q, q-in-q, Rapid PVST+, MSTP.
- Network security: VPNs (IPSEC, IPSEC/GRE), ACLs, Layer 2 Security Features (port security, DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, IP source guard)
- High Availability: HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Etherchannel, SSO, IP SLA.
- WAN: PPP, PPPoE, PPP Multilink, HDLC.
- Cisco PIX: NAT, Failover, Remote VPN, ACLs.
- QoS: Traffic policing and shaping, traffic prioritization.
Read More »