Servers setup, network setup, performance optimization, troubleshooting, maintenance, automation. Any kind of hardware and software for Unix-like operating systems.
I have experience in
- Linux maintaince/troubleshooting (FreeBSD, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu),
- Virtualization: (Vmware, Openvz, Xen, KVM),
- Private cloud (Proxmox, OpenNebula, XenServer),
- Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2, AWS, S3),
- Networking (DHCP, DNS ,VPN, Firewalls, QOS, Proxy, Radius, Vlan),
- Network hardware (Routers, Switches L2/L3, Wi-Fi),
- Web servers (Apache, nginx, lighttpd, tomcat),
- Mail servers (exim, postfix, courier, dovecot),
- Monitoring (Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, MRTG),
- Hosting panels (Cpanel/WHM, Plesk, Directadmin, Webmin),
- CMS (Joomla, WordPress, Mambo).
- MQL4 coder & Forex trader
My Profile in oDesk www.odesk.com/users/~01b5322d9c5e2d83e4
Engineering and Pedagogical Academy
Masters, Electronics Engineer
2001 - 2006
MKC ISP Provider
2009 - 2012
- Responsible for 16 servers, both Linux and Windows and more than 65 desktop computers.
- Provide technical assistance to end users with software, hardware and LAN problems.
- Network design, implementation, configuration and monitoring.
- Data backup, storage and security planning and monitoring.
- Configuration of routers, switches and other network equipment.
- Design hardware specifications, hardware and software orders.
- Strategy planning for IT team development.
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux servers. (Windows 2003, CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD)
- Active Directory configuration and administration.
- XMPP, DC++ configuration and administration.
- Management of Network Security, Antivirus deployment.
- Implementation of Billing systems.