I always work for 5 stars and an outstanding recommendation so you can expect a professional attitude and a quality and timely product delivery. With over 8 years of experience in the industry, I look forward to working with you to solve your problems and deliver you the solution you need as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Read More »
I've had extensive experience working with individual clients and small companies as well as large multinationals like IBM, Shell, NCR and Teradata. I have a very strong background in IT working on projects ranging from...
Jun 21, 2012|Website Design|Private|Completed
Jun 16, 2012|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Jan 15, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Sep 2, 2011|Search Engine Optimization|Private|Completed
What I Can Help You With
• High complexity desktop software and database design (Visual C++, C#.NET, JAVA, Microsoft Access, IBM DB2, Oracle 9.0i, Teradata v2r12)
• Business tools and utilities tailored to your needs (custom JAVA/C#.NET applications, PHP/ASP.NET web portals, Microsoft Excel simulations and scenarios, and Microsoft Access databases, forms and reports)
• Specialized consulting on a variety of technical issues ranging from iPhone/Android troubleshooting to enterprise security issues
My Work Ethic
• I only engage one client at a time to ensure that you get my full focus and attention. When you work with me, be sure that your work is my top most priority and I'll give it everything to deliver quality results.
• I only bid for projects on which I'm 100% certain I'll deliver to your expectation within stipulated deadlines. If you award me the project, consider it good as done. If for some reason you feel unsatisfied, I won't accept payment for the project. Keeping you happy by delivering what you need is my priority.
• I'm fluent in English, written as well as spoken, so language barrier is not going to be a concern. I usually allow my clients to reach me on my email, skype and official cell phone in addition to eLance messaging. Communicating with you is of...
Read More »