- Studies contract documents to have the necessary knowledge of project requirements and specifications.
- Generates preliminary construction schedules and manpower histograms in coordination project team.
- Generates initial construction schedules of assigned projects in coordination with Construction Department.
- Generates manpower histogram, direct staff costs, major supply items, and sub-contract.
- Generates final construction schedule based on construction drawings in coordination with Engineering Unit and Construction Department.
- Updates construction schedules and manpower schedules regularly in light of weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Interfaces with commercial department to ensure materials are delivered to sites in keeping with construction schedule.
- Revises construction schedule in light of variation orders in coordination with Management and Construction Department.
- Highlights major differences between actual job progress and construction schedule to Management and Construction Department and issues adjusted construction plan.
Read More »