I am an experienced software architect, designer and implementer. I am specializing in programming languages and compilers. Developing compilers has been my favorite area for almost all my career. I consider myself as an experienced compiler writer and have some remarkable achievements in this field.
I have extensive knowledge in programming languages’ theory and I am familiar with many programming languages. I have practical experience in all aspects of compiler development including lexical and syntax analyses, semantic processing, code generation and optimization. I participated in a number of successful compiler projects – both as a developer and as a team leader. I have also acquired experience in software testing and writing technical documentation.
- Design domain-specific programming languages based on clients' needs and requirements
- Compiler development for existing or newly defined languages: both front-ends and backends (code generators)
- Development of language oriented software tools: verifiers, static analyzers...
- Integrating compilers or language tools into an IDE (e.g., into Visual Studio)
- Development of language interpreters
- Testing compilers against language specifications
Moscow State University