I sometimes describe myself as a professional chameleon as my consumer and B2B research, brand consulting, insight and innovation project management experiences add up to a colorful mixture. My strength is to provide actionable, intelligent results.
Read More »
3+ years experience in market research of various kinds, ranging from qualitative methods (online and offline interviews) over quantitative methods (e.g. online surveys, tracking and interpreting trends in analytics) to market analysis (e.g. desk research, secondary research.)
I have worked on...
MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST:
- Also have done international projects remotely and online, e.g. online/Skype interviews, online surveys. Location is not an issue!
- Both Consumer and B2B projects.
- Ability to cater full projects, starting from set-up, discussion guide / script writing to recruitment, programming survey in online services, creating actionable report etc.
- Qualitative methods: online and offline interviews (group sessions are theoretically also possible to arrange).
- Quantitative methods: e.g. creating online surveys, tracking and interpreting trends in analytics
- Secondary market analysis: e.g. desk research on various topics (competitor brands, existing products, ideas for new concepts, marketing ideas etc.)
- 100+ company projects supported in my previous jobs (outside of Elance)
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT FOR STARTUPS:
- Validation of concepts, problem-solution fit, talking to target customers, finding well-working benefits, brand assets.
- Using solid Market Research and Marketing approach to help startups learn from customers efficiently and in a price-worthy way.
- Lately I have helped many global startups, mainly with tech products (applications, software, online services). For references, see smalltalx.com/references
BENEFIT OR COMMUNITY ORIENTED COPYWRITING:
- I also have some experiences in Connection Strategy and Community Management, including copywriting of various kinds in English and other languages
- E.g. connection mails to...
Read More »
Customer Development and Research Consultant
2013 - Present
Getting feedback from customer segments, discovering insights by talking to people, creating a better problem-solution fit, validating assumptions, finding brand assets, inspiration for brand...