Call Center Representative Inside Sales
Rapidly growing U.S. based company with a social mission is looking to hire sales superstars! We are the leading online destination for people searching for answers, support and community to care for aging parents, spouses and loved ones. We provide critical information, emotional support and access to local care resources. We serve over 2 million unique families and caregivers per month who visit our site or call us.
We offer full-time, work from home schedules. All schedules are Pacific Standard Time. Candidates must be willing to work weekends.
We offer a free senior living referral service to families and caregivers seeking assistance in finding senior living communities that fit their loved one's needs. Advisors qualify families and educate them on their options, provide resources and personal assistance in finding senior living communities. We are able to offer this valuable service at no charge to families based on referral fees generated from partner communities when a customer moves in.
The advisors role is to call families who have requested information, qualify them, assess their needs, provide them with information and schedule them to tour senior living communities in their area. After the client has been qualified, leads are sent out to the communities and follow up is key to drive move-ins for our partners.
Ideal candidates are passionate about helping people AND excel at sales! Our best candidates have sales experience but want to employ their skills in a meaningful way while working from home. Most candidates have personal and/or professional experience as caregivers. They have a lot of confidence and are able are able to speak in a professional manner with conviction and confidence to lead families through the process to move-in to the right community.
· Candidates must be fluent in English
· Demonstrated ability to listen, ask relevant follow-up questions, actively listen
· Demonstrated ability to control a call and engagement
· Time management skills in following up consistently
· Ability to assess quickly, make recommendations and find solutions
· Problem solving to overcome obstacles
· Exceptionally well spoken, professional & educated
· Can speak with conviction and confidence
· Genuine interest and concern for consumers and providers
· Organized approach to work & follow-ups & self management
· Microsoft Word and Excel, CRM experience helpful
· Ability to deliver results and meet performance goals & quotas
· Seek feedback to improve
· Self Motivated
· Ability to make and take a volume of phone calls as well as email
Responsibilities & Expectations
· Complete 7 days of paid training
· Accountable for performance on the move-ins generated from leads sent to our partners on a monthly basis
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Location & Work Authorization
***Work from home position
***Must have dedicated home office free from distraction
***Have a strong broadband connection (must pass online speed test)
***Employment will be done through Elance
Rate is $3-$4 per hour plus ability to earn uncapped bonuses