Accounts Forecaster is a forecast management system we developed for a global oil and gas company. It allows the company to predict or forecast future expenses by performing a series of complex statistical operations and using mathematical models. Following are the major modules of the software:
* Data Import
* Forecast computations
* User Management
* Cost Center Management
The product has been built in C# and .NET Fx 3.5 with SQL Server 2008 at the back-end. Special interfaces enable this software to talk to legacy Microsoft Access databases and imports budget and actual expenditure information from them.
The screenshot shows Accounts tree (top left), Info/Actions panel (bottom left), Sub-category totals (top right) and Account level details (bottom right). Text has been blurred to protect client's privacy.
* Programming since 1997; From VB5, VB6 to VB.NET and C#
* Years of experience with .Net 1.0,1.1, 2.0,3.0 and 3.5 and 4.0
* Huge experience with desktop applications
* Sound knowledge & experience of established design & development practices
* Proficiency with DB-driven applications (MS SQL Server, Access)
* OOP and multi-tier application development
* Special expertise in image-processing, multi-threaded applications
* Long experience with MS-Office ba...