E-Mersion has many customers where im in charge of Administration and design their infraestructure based in Amazon cloud computing, which is based in Xen server and Linux.
- Administration and design of Amazon cloud Servers in DEV/TEST/PROD environments working with: Amazon ec2, amazon rds, Amazon cloudWatch, Amazon s3, amazon ebs, Amazon VPC, Amazon IAM and more .
- LAMP migrations
- Centos and red Hat administration
- High availability and clustering with amazon.
- Nagios monitoring and Amazon cloudwatch
- Administration of WHM/Cpanel
- Services: Apache, GIT, GITLAB, sftp, amazon *, php, mysql, mysql replication, nagios, Alfresco, Bash scripting, hadoop, backup-routines, SSL and more open source services
linux git gitlab amazon lamp mysql apache security nginx
A self-motivated System and Network security administrator with more than 10 years in the management and analysis of Linux/Unix enterprise Servers (60- 70 servers). With deep and advance knowledge of highly scalable servers, Cloud Computing, Hardening Servers, Migrations, Ethical hacking, Open Source services, Development Operations - DevOps and Server optimization. Additionally I have the understanding of some common tcp/ip network protocols to perform troubleshooting or test to any type of ne...