Certified Oracle Solaris 10 Professional with below core competencies:
1. Analyze RBAC configuration file summaries and manage
RBAC using the command line.
2. Analyze and explain RAID (0,1,5) and SVM concepts (logical
volumes, soft partitions, state databases, hot spares and
hot spare pools).
3. Configure a WAN Boot Installation and perform a Live
4. Configure role-based access control (RBAC) including
assigning rights profiles, roles, and authorizations to users.
5. Explain and manage AutoFS and use automount maps
(master, direct and indirect) to configure automounting.
6. Explain naming services (DNS, NIS, NIS+, and LDAP) and the
naming service switch file (database sources, status codes,
7. Explain syslog function fundamentals, and configure and
manage the /etc/syslog.conf file and syslog messaging.
8. Explain virtual memory concepts and given a scenario,
configure and manage swap space.
oracle solaris 10 solaris 10 solaris solaris professional
Over last 4 years, I have worked majorly in AWS/EC2, joyent cloud, solaris virtualization, VMware, linux and Chef. My core competency includes virtualization and clustering. Have an extensive experience in bulding , administration of clustering solutions like Veritas cluster server (VCS). Also worked on OVM for x86 and SPARC as well as XEN.
My sole motto is to give a satisfactory service to my clients in time. Always happy to work with good clients.