Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Profile >
Portfolio
Lizzy Quatto

Dashboards

by Lizzy Quatto, last login today

Dashboards  Before jumping into dashboards know this. What you are looking at is the last 5% of effort of what needs to be done to complete your dashboard initiative, the other 95% happened prior to this point. That 95% includes; designing your data warehouse, building it and populating it. Of course that is best practice, but you could start with something a little easier or even just a quick board over some data you harvested from the internet. In any case I can help will all facets. Dashboards |  Excel 2013 |  MS Access 2013 |  MS SQL Server |  Metrics |  Sales |  Trends |  Insights
Description
Before jumping into dashboards know this. What you are looking at is the last 5% of effort of what needs to be done to complete your dashboard initiative, the other 95% happened prior to this point. That 95% includes; designing your data warehouse, building it and populating it. Of course that is best practice, but you could start with something a little easier or even just a quick board over some data you harvested from the internet. In any case I can help will all facets.
Tags
Dashboards Excel 2013 MS Access 2013 MS SQL Server Metrics Sales Trends Insights
176985602337900
Last Item
                   
US
Lizzy Quatto

Lizzy Quatto

Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Process Improvement, Data...
New York City, NY
5.0
Not Yet Rated
43/hr
rate
About Lizzy Quatto
My area of expertise is in data analysis and mining. I have worked in a Microsoft environment for the last 20 years. Spent about 10 years developing and another 10 managing an IT department. Prior to switching over to the Microsoft platform I developed in the IBM midrange arena.

I can assist with data analysis, MS Office 2013 solutions, MS SQL Server 2012 design, integration, data warehouse build outs, and metrics. I also support practical process improvement along with its tool se...
More Samples
Lizzy Quatto | Elance

Lizzy Quatto