The IE extension that puts an icon into IE's main toolbar. Upon clicking the icon a window is shown where a user can specify
(a) Regular Expression. The mechanism for identifying customer numbers in a web pageís content (ex. 100123456).
(b) Source Uri.
(c) Destination Uri. The uri that the web browser should navigate to when a clickable customer number object is clicked by the end user.
(2) Design. The clickable customer number object must be uniquely identifiable in the web page, but must not be too distracting from other content. The clickable object also must also work well and not hinder the userís ability to click a hyperlink, if the customer number is used as one.
(3) Compatibility. The extension must work with Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8 on both x86 and x64 platforms and should work in all major version of Internet Explorer, including IE10.
I am a professional developer with more than 10 years of experience in web technologies and desktop development.
I have a long track record of projects in web:
- development of websites from scratch;
- customizing existing web solutions (securing poorly written scripts, extending functionality of existing scripts, front-end redesign, CSS/JS bug fixes etc);
- implementing plugins and themes for popular CMS ( Wordpress, Drupal, ModX).