JaguarSX is a revolutionary next-generation IT Monitoring and Reporting platform that uses a combination of patent-pending software engines to collect, analyze, correlate, and report on current, historical and even predicted events in your network.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyzing software requirements, choosing the technologies to build a cross-platform desktop application with minimum dependencies;
- Designing and developing the Jaguar SX Desktop GUI application using MVC pattern;
- Porting some parts of an existing WEB-UI to the desktop-UI;
- GUI designing, creating custom components;
- Implementing SOAP and DB services calls using dynamic abilities of Groovy language.
Software Engineer with 7+ years experience;
Java Developer with 4+ years experience;
Practical knowledge in wide range of technologies;
Software architecture design experience;
Practical SCRUM experience;
Test Driven Developer;
Good in UI design.