The below sections described the different modules needs to be implemented as a part of ERP system.
Once the user logged into the system the dashboard page will be shown to him based on the user permissions. The below table summarize the links to be shown to the user.
2.2 Role Based Security Module
The primary requirement of the ERP system is to provide the role based security to the users. Role based security module will be responsible for the user login, logout, different role creations and role assignment, user management (create/edit/search/delete).
2.3 Employee Module
Employee module contains the different functions related to employee management like Add Employee, Delete Employee, Edit, and Search.
erp system erp software java spring hibernate jquery struts
* Java Professional with 5.5 years of experience in developing java/j2ee/flex based solutions for global brands .
* Experience in Designing the Architecture of Java/J2EE/Flex based Applications.
* Exposure on Agile and SDLC software development methodology.
* Onsite experience with different international clients.
* Specialized in designing and developing high quality software solutions.
JSP, Servlet, JDBC, EJB 3.0, JMS and JPA.
Struts 1.2, ...