New York City based fitness trainer, Mike Espinosa brings you his best kettlebell moves that will make your body firm and cut in no time at all. His goal is for you to sculpt the perfect body.
Mike started his career as a hip hop Singer/Dancer and choreographer. He performed with Jay Z, Monica, Lenny Kravits, and R. Kelly to name a few, and co-choreographed the Miami Heat Dancers and The Miami Sol. His writing also landed him a spot as a finalist for HBO’S Def Poetry Jam. Mike is a contributing fitness editor to Bleu Magazine. He holds ISSA, NESTA and NCCPT certifications. He has a passion for helping people not only reach their goals but exceed them. He believes anything is possible if you adapt two basic fundamentals: dedication and commitment.
We have expertise in design & development of 200+ apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Applications using Native iOS SDK, Android, Phonegap, Coca2D and Unity3D game engine.
- iPhone applications design & development
- Android applications design & development
- Windows applications design & development
- Blackberry applications development
- Mac OS X software development
- Web programming, Webservice API using PHP, RubyOnRails