La Galleria is an image gallery which presents images as a number of realistic-looking 3D paintings/photos, allowing the user to freely drag and throw the images around in the 3D space using real-life physics.
Usage: Drag and throw the images around the 3D space, click once on any image to zoom in and take a closer look, click again on the zoomed in image to throw it back into the pile.
* Intuitive and fun realtime 3D image gallery powered by Papervision3D
* Realtime 3D physics engine powered by JigLibFlash
* Unlimited number of images or SWFs set in XML
* Supports JPG , GIF, PNG , and SWF
* XML settings to customize nearly everything
* Floating tooltip and image titles styled in XML
* Optional Previous / Next buttons
* Optional “go to URL ” functionality
* Blur effect on reflection (amount set in XML )
* Gradient background with adjustable colors
* All source files and embeddable examples are provided