Client is a video game sound artist. He had the idea of his website being a game console. Console changes color on button click. Button depressions look realistic.
- ideate game console designs
- on approval, model/texture/render all components in Autodesk Maya
- image edit all component so that button clicks look realistic
- find website hosting, securing domain name
- build website (originally in flash - actionscript 3.0/xml)
- updated to html/css/jquery/xml/wordpress so that client has CMS and site can be viewed on non-flash devices
- incorporate youtube channel
wordpress web development website web programing photoshop adobe photoshop portfolio site autodesk maya maya 3d modeling web design gallery adobe dreamweaver html css jquery
I have been freelancing web development, 3d modeling, and motion graphics for over six years. For the past four years I have worked for a product development company creating web tools, animations and 3D models for concept testing. I have recently left this company to begin my own; offering web design, development, 3D modeling, motion graphics and illustration.
I keep an open dialog with my clients; updating them on project progress, new ideas and improvements if they pop up mid pro...