Certified oracle database admin having below core competencies:
1.Configure a database for recoverability
2. Create Views
3. Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
4. Describe flashback database
5. Manage tablespaces: alter, drop, take offline, put online,
add data files, make read-only or read-write, generate DDL
6. Manipulate data through the use of SQL
7. Set warning and critical alert thresholds
8. Use Data Pump export and import to move data between
Over last 4 years, I have worked majorly in AWS/EC2, joyent cloud, solaris virtualization, VMware, linux and Chef. My core competency includes virtualization and clustering. Have an extensive experience in bulding , administration of clustering solutions like Veritas cluster server (VCS). Also worked on OVM for x86 and SPARC as well as XEN.
My sole motto is to give a satisfactory service to my clients in time. Always happy to work with good clients.