* a server - scheduler, plugins repository, RPC host etc.
* DAL APIs (.NET, COM and Java layers)
* WPF client
* MS SQL Server
* Plugins framework - both for server and client sides
* Data Browser – data virtualization with filtering/ordering/grouping, checking of mandatory data and uniqueness indexes etc.
* Tags framework
* Custom fields and virtual classes framework – you can add almost “on the fly” custom fields and “subclasses” to entities, without recompilation of application
* Bunch of optimizations (e.g., DateTime.UtcNow works approx. 100 times faster than DateTime.Now)
9+ years xp in developing real apps which are used by professionals and dummies, in small and large companies (with more than 200+ branches).
I've been working in IT sphere as
* Developer - development, support and optimization of LOB (line-of-business) including high-loaded systems
* Business analyst - analyzing business processes for our customers, writing specifications, optimizing business processes
* Project manager - as a "software PM" and a "customer PM". "S...