This is a radio system with multiple receiver which must work synchronously. Signals of the system is digitalized and transferred into FPGA. In FPGA those signals is pre-processed, i.e. building eigen matrix which go to PC. In PC final processing is fulfilled.
- numeric processing data captured via USB port using Boost Module ‘uBLAS’;
- displaying processed data with Qt library Qwt;
- user interface with Qt to run working modes of system
- acquiring and transfer digitalized data from multiple channels of radio system to PC with FPGA development using VHDL;
- pre-processing digitalized data in transfer unit with FPGA development using VHDL.