Customer need this script for automatic backup of his multiple website content at a specific time to another FTP server.
At first He has a file where each line indicates a specific website address.When the script browse each link of this file it will create a backup in local hosting server. After that the backup file need to move another FTP server in a specific Location.After successful transfer the file is removed from local server. This task is run at 1 am every day.
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack
• Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA)
• Redhat Certified Engineer
• Having 6+ years of experience in System Administration.
Major areas of expertise:
1. Centos,Ubuntu,Redhat, Debian,Windows Server.
2. Asterisk, Elastix, FreePBX,Trixbox, A2Billing
3. AWS,Linode,Rackspace,Digital Ocean.
4. Apache, NGINX, PHP, Wordpress, SSL certificate,Web Server Administration,Cp...