Minor AUTOCAD & Sketchup adjustment
This project involves minor edits to an auto cad file and a sketch up file, and will not take much time. Generally I have more involved requirements.
Good communication, fast turnaround will hopefully lead to a working relationship and more work in the future.
First, I would the attached auto cad file "PLAN alt 8 & 9.dwg" to be edited as follows.
Please make edits to the Alt-9 version (not Alt-8).
1. I'd like to extend the kitchen length on the ground floor by 1m, so that it is 6.4m.
2. As a result, balcony above the kitchen will also be extended.
3. As a result Master bedroom 2 upstairs will also be extended
4. Let's also extend bedroom 3 upstairs but by 0.2 to reach 5m, eating away a bit from the balcony
5. As a result, back patio adjacent to Kitchen will also be extended, and lets split the 1m extension as follows: patio by 0.5m and extend living/dining by 0.5m.
6. In the ground floor servant room I'd like to move the door to face west/left rather than facing the cars in garage. To do that, rotate the area designated "DB's" clock-wise 90 degrees so that DBs back is on eastern/right boundary facing west. and then put a door in front of it into the servants room. We'll probably have to extend length of the servant room by a bit from 10' to ? (extend as little as possible), so that we keep the same servant bath size.
7. Finally, add all the furniture that has been redlined into the document "Furniture_Layout_12-24-13.pdf" to the auto cad drawing.
8. Regarding the one seater couch in the upstairs family room, please remove it.
9. See if you can fit a small 4 seater table in the area across from the upstairs pantry
Second I would like the attached google sketch up file "Wahedi_Dubai.skp" to be updated as follows:
1. Adjust it to match the changes that we just made to the auto cad. (i.e. lengthening back kitchen and its impact on living/dining and Masterbedroom 2 & 3 upstairs, as well as servant door room.
2. Add a balcony shade canopy similar to attached graphic "Arabian-house-design-526.jpg" over a. Upstairs family hall balcony and b. Balcony above in front of Bedroom 3 in the back upstairs.
3. Take a look at the windows in upstairs bedroom 4. Let's add a similar shade canopy, however without there being a balcony there, we can use a similar arch shape as in the attached photo "arch" and sort of frame the windows with the same style canopy/shade as in point 2 above.
I would like these edits to be done within a day of award.
Please provide the auto cad file, the sketch up file, as well as PDF versions of both. (for sketch up provide PDF of each of front and back views).