Social Media Marketing for 3 new E-commerce websites
I have 3 brand new E-commerce websites.
I would like to begin promoting all 3 websites with social media marketing. I have created accounts on Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus, and soon on Amazon. The websites are:
- http://www.teasandtales.com (Teas and Accessories)
- http://www.roastingtime.com (Coffees and Accessories)
- http://www.bladesbeyond.com (Knives for Home/Outdoors)
The requirements are (within 4-6 months time frame):
- Generate regular website visits/traffic.
- Develop a strong social media presence and followers on Twitter,
Google Plus, Pinterest (I prefer to not use Facebook).
- Develop a good website conversion rate.
I am looking for people with understanding and solid experience with the following:
- Current impact and trends in social media marketing, particularly in the above mentioned platforms.
- Good communication and regular follow-up is vital.
- Ability to assess a website for user experience, efficiency, and weak spots that could impact conversion rates. Ability to update/modify websites is a definite plus.
- Providing marketing advice in terms of (as examples): content, articles, email marketing, newsletters, etc. if required.
- Ability to use and analyze traffic patterns through Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of promoting on Amazon is a great plus.
To keep shipping costs down, website traffic generated should be focused on North American region.
Should the project go well, I would consider an ongoing marketing arrangement.
Please advise if interested in this project, along with time frames and costs.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Vancouver, BC, CANADA