We are looking for a developer to develop an IOS and Android social network
About the application:
- The app need map API integration.
- A graphic overlay over the map needs to me made. (example: bildr.no/image/ZzNEZ091.jpeg )
- Clean, modular and efficient code!
- GPS/Geo-location tracking of online /active users.
- Database development
- Push notification, camera features
- The app will have similar features to other social networking apps like for example Instagram. This will include features like; create and edit profile, follow users, share photos, video and text, hashtags, and a feed screen.
- Distribution of posts based on users' location.
- There will need to be developed a flexible map grid system that distributes posts.
About the developer:
- We are looking for someone who is trustworthy, cooperative, and will help out to make this app as good as it can get.
- Good written and spoken English is a must. Communication will mainly be done via e-mail/IM and Skype. We are looking for someone that will contribute with his/hers professional experience and give suggestions for better/other/smarter solutions along the way.
Detailed explanations, user stories, and clickable prototype will be given to the developer(s) who takes on this challenge. Some of the graphical design needed for the application is made, but more will be created as the project unfolds. If you have graphics experience that's a plus.
There is also required that the developer has experience with launching apps in the Apple app store and Google play store.
References are required.
After completion there is also a must that the developer can take on update work at a predefined rate.
Please provide the following in your response if you are interested in this project:
- List of geo-location based mobile applications available in the Apple App store or on GooglePlay as representative examples of your work.
- Resum┐utlining mobile app development experience.
- Fixed rate cost and estimated time for this type of project.
- Availability for when you can start the project and when you can finish.