Interview Questions - Technical Writing Java, Oracle .NET, software testing
The project involves preparing original and unique 250 Job Interview Questions and Answers on each of the following topics:
1) advanced java Interview Questions
2) C# Interview Questions
3) Oracle DBA Interview Questions
4) Data Structures & Algorithms Interview Questions
5) .net framework Interview Questions
6) Java / J2EE Design Patterns Interview Questions
7) ORACLE PL/SQL Interview Questions
8) ASP.NET Interview Questions
9) JAVA / J2EE Interview Questions
10) RESTful JAVA Web Services Interview Questions
11) Linux System Administrator Interview Questions
12) OOPS Interview Questions
13) C and C++ Interview Questions
14) JSP-Servlet Interview Questions
15) Linux Interview Interview Questions
16) Oracle E-Business Suite Interview Questions
17) Automated software Testing Interview Questions
18) iOS SDK Interview Questions
19) jQuery Interview Questions
a) These questions and their answers should be original and should be covering all the important topics(should also cover sub-topics till date).
b) All the questions should have complete answers. Each answer should be about 75- 200 words. all of the questions and answers should be descriptive and not objective.
c) These should not be direct lifts or copy from any existing website, books, or any existing material. We use copyscape and find out copied content in a matter of seconds.
d) The content should be related to real life scenario questions.
e) The questions should be categorized in respective topics.
f) The author needs to sign an agreement about the originality of the content with the publishing house.
g) Multiple Choices questions and answers will not be accepted.
h) Questions having answers in yes/no/true/false shall not be accepted.
If you would like to work for part of the project, mention that while you apply for the job. This will be an ongoing assignment as long as you can provide good pricing rates and acceptable quality. If you can provide better pricing rates if more work is commissioned than please make a detailed offer.
We are looking for someone that can begin writing questions very quickly and will have them completed quickly. More details will be provided when a proposal is submitted.