SSIS, DQS, MS SQL Server 2012 + Enterprise Edition
We are looking for an individual with experience working in MS SQL Server 2012 + Enterprise Edition, SSIS, and Data Quality Services. Specifically, the job includes:
- implementing data cleansing routines based on DQS
- detecting and treating anomalies or "bad" data
- fuzzy logic to match, merge and purge records
- loading tables from flat file, creating new fields after implementing various business rules, outputting to different tables
- conducting joins and cross-references, inserting records into existing tables, updating tables with referential integrity rules
- performing operations across records and implementing complex de-duplication (cross-record combining based on fields such as name, address, email, phone) and roll-up logic
- aggregating information in detail-level transaction tables to create new customer-level summary tables
- creating procedures for records that did not load in the import. Writing out the error messages from the imports into a table with number of records received, successfully imported etc.
- creating scripts that will schedule this process based on a fixed time interval and/or presence of file in a specific folder at which point the import begins automatically.
- experience with Stored procedures
- optimizing query and performance time for complex queries using profiler or other methods
- working with large flat files efficiently
Specifications will be provided at project start. Must have availability to begin work immediately. Must have previously work experience with MS SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2012 or beyond and with SSIS and DQS. Please list the specific tasks that you have previously done using DQS.