In this project, we are going to be finishing the Mortgage Loan Simulation/Calculator.
To have a better idea of what we have done so far, please check the following:
Once you access, you will see the navigation menu to the left. We are only going to focus on 2 links at the moment: Calculator and Form Calculator.
The check points (expected deliverable) for calling this project complete are:
On Calculator (Full Calculator)
1. Once the screen is re-sized to mobile version or is set to fit a mobile screen, the "Tabela de Amortizacao" located on the bottom of the page has to be adapted to look something like the Quickloans App screenshot - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnz0ojf9gev0kyc/unnamed.png?dl=0.
2. The "Cronograma de Pagamento" (bar graph) has to be adjusted to fit a mobile screen.
3. Create a print document on print page or crtl+p. Print document must have a header and footer on each page (we will need to discuss this during developing period) and on the body of the print page will be the content fetching results of the calculator showing what was inputted in the form together with the pie chart, bar graph and the amortization table.
On Form Calculator
1. Add functionality on conditionals. On fields that have radio buttons, we need to convert values according to radio button.
2. Once you finish filling out the step by step form the values should be sent to the form located on top of the Calculator's page.
Once we get the above done, we will need to check calculation of calculator to confirm everything is working without error.
Then we will need to create a basic calculator version based on the full calculator.
On Basic Calculator
The basic calculator page will have less information as the full calculator.
1. Develop basic calculator version.
2. Create a print document on print page or crtl+p. Print document must have a header and footer on each page (we will need to discuss this during developing period) and on the body of the print page will be the content fetching results of the calculator.
Once we get the above done, we will need to set user permissions/roles.
On Users Page:
Users page is a page that only admin can have access to. In this page we will have a mirror of all the users that are registered in the dashboard. Admin will be able view/search every user and will see every user registration information that was used to create the registration as well as the user type. In this page Admin will be able to enable or disable Client User Type from viewing basic calculator to full calculator.
Every client that registers will have less permissions than the admin. So if you are a client, you will only be able to view the basic calculator version on your dashboard. If client asks administrator to have more details on calculator, then admin will need to have a way to enable the full calculator page to the specific user (and be able to revert as well).
Once we have the above done, we will need to copy the basic calculator and create a page in the front-end of the website to be displayed with no registration needed.
The full calculator with no registration needed is already working and can only be viewed if admin generates a link and share it for you to view (this is already working) but we need to customize the page to look like the front-end.
There are more details that would be best if we can communicate via skype.