MS SQL Server 2012, SSIS, and Data Quality Services DQS Expert
We are looking for an individual with experience working in MS SQL Server 2012 SSIS, and Data Quality Services. Specifically, the job includes
- loading tables from flat file, creating new fields after implementing various business rules, outputting to different tables
- conducting joins and cross-references, inserting records into existing tables, updating tables with referential integrity rules
- performing operations across records and implementing complex de-duplication (cross-record combining based on fields such as name, address, email, phone) and roll-up logic
- aggregating information in detail-level transaction tables to create new customer-level summary tables
- creating procedures for records that did not load in the import. Writing out the error messages from the imports into a table with number of records received, successfully imported etc.
- creating scripts that will schedule this process based on a fixed time interval and/or presence of file in a specific folder at which point the import begins automatically.
- experience with Stored procedures
- optimizing query and performance time for complex queries using profiler or other methods
- exporting out large flat files with over 100 million rows and 500 columns efficiently
- ability to build reports from MS SQL Server would be an additional preferred skill.
Specifications will be provided at project start. Must have availability to begin work immediately