Simple web site / Symfony or Zend, nodejs, twig, postgresql
PHP, node.js, twig, postgresql (I will provide the database model, data, and the required queries, so this is not that important if you know another database)
Some framework, Symfony or Zend, but open to others especially codeigniter
I am looking for a web developer to develop a simple site.
It will consist of a few pages:
A homepage with a few news (loaded from a html page i can edit easily), a header with a few links.
A login /account creation page, with 2 forms one of the login and one for account creation, with ajax form verification / validation.
two pages displaying some content from the database, with a popin with a form inside to add some new content, with ajax verification to check the content doesn't already exist.
And a few pages to pre-create, that will be left empty, except the headers, so i can fill them up later.
I will provide:
* Balsamiq Mockups showing all the pages, with detailed information on how the interface has to behave upon user actions;
* A dump of the database, which already exists;
* Any info required;
* Upon completion, ssh access to the server to upload the code, for testing purposes;
* Php based, using one framework.Codeigniter, Zend or Symfony preferred, but will consider others if needed;
* node.js or angular.js
* twig for the templates;
- Review the mockups, ask any necessary questions if something seems strange,
- code, code, code :)
- test in your environment,
- deploy in my environment
- Write clean, reusable code
- Make it efficient, it will need to behave decently when the database grows up.