Customer Support Agent (chat, email, phone)
We are looking to contract with a Customer Service professional to provide support to our customers.
We are looking for Customer Service professionals that can work about 25 -35 hours a week. We are looking for someone that has a flexible schedule.
- Proactively support Elance users throughout the life of an engagement.
- Respond to customer inquiries via chat, email and telephone in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist prospective clients and contractors with all aspects of becoming a member of the Elance community.
- Reliable internet, computer, phone and reliable power
- Quiet working environment
- Ability to take customer calls without any disruptions
- Ability to provide phone, email, and chat support using provided software
- Strong Internet skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to comfortably interface with and influence customers
- Must be results oriented and willing to take ownership in getting tasks done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proper spelling and grammar
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Detail oriented, high quality of work, and focus on producing tangible results.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work both independently.
- 2 or more years experience in a customer service role in an online environment
-Telephone with a mute button
-Telephone line that can be dedicated for your use whilst working; cannot be used for personal household use during work hours
-Current anti-virus software
-Quiet space free of any background noise
Please note that we are in search of a individual members at this time. Proposals with rates will be given preference.