Part-time virtual assistant to friendly managing director of online company
I am looking for a professional Virtual Assistant (General VA) to help me manage all sorts of individual and recurring personal and business to-dos now and in the future.
I am interested in a long-term business relationship and as such would be investing any efforts required to properly brief and train you on all tasks to be done. Having much experience in working with freelancers and running an agency myself, I am striving for a great working environment with challenging tasks and high quality standards, but a friendly and respectful atmosphere at anytime.
It would be great if you could provide a capacity of at least 0,5-1 hour a day on average (from Monday to Friday, and occasionally over the weekend) for the next months and probably more in the future. On top of that, there always will be opportunities for special projects of maybe 5-10 hours extra workload every other week.
Your responsibilities would be, but are not limited to:
- Research using Google or public online databases
- Data analysis and entry into Google Docs, Excel, Word or else
- Manage social media profiles including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Manage mailing lists and prepare newsletters
- Occasional travel planning and coordination
- In 3-6 months from now: E-mail and calendar management
- In 3-6 months from now: Customer support
- Optional: Project management in content generation or software development projects
- Optional: Manage WordPress including performing system and plugin updates
- Optional: Cut and improve video and audio recordings
Communication would happen through e-mail, Skype and, first and foremost, Trello(.com) which I use for coordinating all my projects and to-dos. It would be great if you could at least provide responses in Trello within less than 24 hours on average and finish most tasks, depending on their complexity, within a few business days.
Your qualifications should be:
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to take on multiple tasks and commitment to meet deadlines and desired quality
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Excellent language skills, fluent in English, with spell-checked written output for written deliverables
- German language a plus, but not required at all
- Broadband Internet connection for video calls and working with larger files (above 100 MB each), if required
- Optional: Previous experience as an administrative assistant a plus