Make a plan to travel in Europe
We(a couple, one Canadian, one Chinese with visa and one Canadian 3 yrs boy) will have 2 weeks vacation(Oct 6-20th), this time I want to firstly fly from Toronto, Ontario, Canada to Frankfurt, Germany, where I will need to stay few hours to one day there to do a quick shopping.
1. I like to pick up a rental car with car seat at the Frankfurt Airport after I landed(Oct 6th).
2. I like to do a round-trip drive myself, which means I will return rental car when I came back to Frankfurt Airport on Oct 20th.
3. I like to include Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany as destination countries.
4. I need to make a detailed itineraries that is most practicable for family of three.
5. Make sure include the most famous attractions in each country.
6. The itineraries will better include at least one largest city each country.
7. Hotels booking suggestions.
8. Rental car suggestions.
9. Any other suggestions are welcomed.
10. We need a contingency plan in case something unexpected happens.
11. We need plan B with less destinations in case we really got attracted by one particular places.
basically that all I can think of for now, I will keep updating the thoughts.