iOS User Interface UI for existing App
Have created a moderately successful iOS App called Bodybuilding Diet App (found on Apple App store), which is in need of an overall design overhaul. Looking for an improved look and feel - potentially adding and subtracting views, as well as graphics of the App. Also, download Bodybuilding Food Calculator - as essentially all the steps 1-4 will now be encompassed into one screen on new app - "Calculator". I'm basically merging two of my Apps into one new simple App. I'm also looking for a new logo. I also would like the App icon re-done. I attached a sample rooster I found on the internet that should be tweaked, but think it could be a great icon.
1) User-interface: clean, simplified app
2) additional of graphs are good (less text and numbers)
3) provide all photoshop and png images for design (both for iPhone and iPad)
4) make suggestions on where to add or review views for simplicity
5) this is iterative, so could be changes as we go
- login and user account setup is being removed completely from App
- all external database connectivity is being removed from App
- a tab will be added for weight tracking
- a "create weekly grocery list" feature will be added
- potentially will be removing Facebook share option and tab
- the app icon will also be changed
1. Diet, sub-screen Food Selection
2. Foods (think will look similar to Food Selection, but with option to browse Carbs, Fat, etc) and add custom food
3) Calculator (this is basically merging Bodybuilding Food Calculator into one screen)
4) Weight tracking (attached two new screen shots from another App as a wireframe), would like one screen if possible
5) Profile (this would have similar as Bodybuilding Diet Profile) with ability to make selections
Should be total of 7 screens, but may change.
Become you submit an estimate, the elancer should download the app and spend a few minutes using it so you understand what it does.
Thank you, and let me know questions.