Enhancement of Window Administrator Group Monitor
The following enhancements are needed for the original application created under Job #14681852.
1. When it is installed, it does not start the service the first time. I must go and start it manually. I want it to start on its own.
2. I want the application to send an e-mail to indicate that it has been successfully installed upon first installation and start. This will also prove that the e-mail settings are correct and working.
3. I want the log file that is created whenever a user is removed from the Administrator Group to have a date / time stamp written to the log to let us know when the event took place while reviewing the log.
4. I want the application to send an e-mail each time it starts or stops to indicate the current status. I also want this information written to the log file along with date / time stamp.
5. I want the install dialog to be pre-populated with the following details, and I want this information to be pulled from a text configuration file, so that I can change the default if / as needed.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org