Wordpress site customization and finalization
Last 5 months we have builded our restaurants directory based site eleven.ee, which is almost done. We have used 3 freelancers to make changes in intial theme and now we are looking somebody to complete this site, because last team were lacking some skills. There are few things to do and fix the responsivness in Android as well in iPhone.
Here are the points which needs to be done:
1. On the homepage slider you see the orange category and search bar, which is working well, but need to modify the design a bit and add location dropdown menu as well to every category, that it will be easy for user to sort through different locations and categories. Same cat and search bar appears also on the map in different pages. Category and search bar must look same in evey page, where it is used. Location drop down menu only opens when mouse hoover is on the category and closes automatically when mouse hoover moves away.
It must be working perfectly and allows to sort through different categories inside different locations. So for example if user is on KOHVIK (caffee) page and drop down menu allows her to to choose location from there, then the page where user is directed is the page where she sees the KOHVIK (caffees) in this particular location.
2. If you go for example this page: http://www.eleven.ee/item/hapsal-dietrich/ then you see all the little item pin logos on the map and if you click on one, then the small preview with the item thumnail picture opens. Now we need to link it to actual item profile page. So we need to bring name and item rating on the preview button as they look here: http://www.eleven.ee/cat/kohvik/ and then when user opens preview on the map and moves hoover on then the rating appear and next click brings to item profile. Please have a look attacment nr. 2
3. If you go our blog page: eleven.ee/blogi/ then you see that in the left side under the post thumbnail is post date, author and comments count. We need get rid of this data and make the picture bigger.
4. To check that our page and all the features are working perfectly and look same in every browser: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and Internet Explorer.
There are some problems in Internet Explorer, please have a look attachment 'IE nr.1'
5. Sometimes if you use search to find item, then the results are given in same layout which is used for blog posts, which is weird. It occures after last freelancer finished his work, we need to find whats wrong with that and fix this. Please see the attachment nr. 5
And sometimes item profile layout is not what it should be, it is messed up. I think the last freelancer caused that, because before that we didnt had any problems with that. Please see the attachement nr 5.1 and 5.2
After these steps completed, we need to work on responsivness in Android and iPhone as well. iPhone looks more messed up at the moment that Android, but there are things to do on both of them. Probably is best to do this in live, communicating same time through skype. If necessary I can provive moqups or something to make clearar what I'm looking for.
Thats it, looking forward to find the right freelancer and start working.
All the best,