EXPERT, COMMITTED & FAST XCODE developer
I need an EXPERT, COMMITTED & FAST XCODE developer to fix an existing IOS application and finish it.
I need a developer that knows IOS 7 fully and is an EXPERT on it and that is fully COMMITTED and that can work FAST. You need to be a Objective C expert and a real expert on creating interactions and working with controls within XCODE. The work will be paid hourly, but you will need to be fully (150%) available this week.
If you are not an expert, please DON'T apply. I have huge time pressure here.
The main tasks will be working on an existing app that needs.
- Linking control and backend functions
- Managing interactions and frontend UI with backend functions / libraries.
- Creation of an XML library to set a playlist for the playing and setting other settings within the app.
- Cleaningup a few UI issues
- Other functions working with low level libraries.
- The code must be developed in a future compatible modular way, - not hacking things and not hard coding
Work will be paid hourly, HOWEVER, I will someone who is prepared to give full 150% commitment to the project. You need to be free this week. Project may take a few hours, but depending on the quality of your work, it will probably extend to a few days and beyond for extra functions past this week. I need to find someone who I can fully rely on.
- You must be free this week to work on our project 150%.
- You would need to provide updates every 2 hours and work with us to prioritise the tasks of what to work on.
- You will make your computer available for me to see screensharing via google hangouts for every hour WHILE you are working so I can see what you are doing all the time you are working for me.
- You must be available 100% of the time to discuss via email and skype and hangouts.
- I / my company would have full ownership of the code that you create, with full rights to do with it what you want. You would delete all code when our work together formally ends.
- You would have a fully functional developers license and be able to send apps to use for testing and presentation. (we envisage approx 3-4 devices. UDID's would be provided for testing.)
- You would provide full documentation of what you are doing each hour and fully comment the code so that it is usable for other developers.
- You would upload a new version of the full code to cloud forge when requested by me.
- You will fully hand over all rights and registrations for it.
You might be required to work alongside another developer.
- You would be required to sign an agreement in addition to the above terms.
This could be ongoing work for the right expert and dedicated developer. I warn you up front, I will micro-manage until I learn to trust you. I don't have the time or money to throw away, so I will keep you on a short string until I can trust you.
Please apply only if you are the expert I need who can work long hours, provide 150% commitment, and can make this your full focus this week. This job is high priority to me and I can't have time wasters.
When you apply, please send me details of your portfolio.
Essentially I am looking for someone who is an expert that will go the extra mile to deliver.