Add Products to Yahoo Store
Adding products to a Yahoo store using the Yahoo Store Editor
1. Using the Yahoo back end in edit mode.
2. Create the new item - having the ID match the item code.
3. Fill out all pertaining data in the form including ID, Name, Upload up to 3 images, Price, Code, Options (if any), Caption, Description, Weight, Product url, Manufacturer, Availability Time, Merchant Category (google), Item Keywords, Yahoo Biz category, Details in List Form, Misc. info (six pieces), Adwords Labels, Filtration Information (at least 4 to 8 Pieces of information), Related Items
4. Update and Review Item for accuracy
5. Images are taken from another wholesale company - you will also be responsible for downloading the image, sending the image to us in a zip file
If you want to UPLOAD a spreadsheet of items, it can be done by us only once the items are done in excel csv file. You would be responsible for reviewing, fixing the items and checking for completeness.
We have approximately 25,000 items to add to the Yahoo stores. You may bid per piece or per 100 - PLEASE BE CLEAR IN YOUR BIDDING.
BIDS WITHOUT ACTUAL DOLLAR AMOUNTS WILL BE MARKED AS SPAM.
Questions? Open a PMB.